Secondary glazing provides solutions to some of the issues surrounding ornamental windows and period style properties in Wolverhampton. Where original windows need to remain in place, adding secondary glazing is a way of keeping the integrity and look of the building. Upgrading the performance of the windows is achieved with this new layer of interior glass.
Experts in Secondary Glazing in Wolverhampton
Customers can experience many benefits to using secondary glazing. Historic houses or older houses with decorative single glazed windows are often prone to draughts. Such buildings aren’t as secure as newer buildings. Panorama Windows are experts at installing secondary glazing in Wolverhampton. We can survey the existing windows of your property and provide you with a quote. Then we can supply and install the right type of additional glazing to suit the circumstances of your property.
- The most cost effective means of secondary glazing is the type that lifts out. Usually suitable for light feature windows with limited access.
- Hinged secondary glazing keeps the appearance of the original windows while enabling easy access.
- Vertical sliders are often used as secondary glazing in Victorian era houses and for sash windows.
- Horizontal sliders are a type of secondary glazing suited to large windows which require regular access.
- Our products provide the benefits of modern glazing technology including sound proofing, improved security and energy efficiency, while remaining sympathetic to the original structure.
Expert Fitters of Secondary Glazing in Wolverhampton
We have over forty years experience in the window and glazing business. Our motto is ‘Quality Stands the Test of Time’ and our longevity in the trade is testament to the commitment we make to our customers and the quality of our service. If you would like to know more about secondary glazing in Wolverhampton, please get in touch to find out more.Back to News